Recreating the replay, FrameThief displays "Movie Compiler Error: -32766"
This error indicates that FrameThief's stored compression settings for the replay are no longer valid. While this is rare, it does happen sometimes after a Software Upadate to QuickTime. To over come the error:
- Go into the Preferences (FrameThief->Preferences)
- Choose Replay in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the button next to Playback Speed and Compression.
- Make sure that there is a Frame per second value specified and it is not Custom.
- Hit OK.
- Back in the replay preferences, make sure that Replay Enabled is checked and hit OK once again.
0/2%Last update: 2007-11-05 15:45
You cannot comment on this entry